Monday, 24 June 2013

Room before/initial progress

Okay, finally I got some internet to upload the pictures of my room at my mother's.
Sorry about the bad lighting, this was taken at night.

First order of business was to paint the window white. The windowsill had some patches caused by water, and painting it white would reflect more light into the room.




The pictures above show how the room in places had different small "issues". For instance a long time ago my mum had removed some curtain rods. 




I started off washing down all the walls. Spotify was a very good friend while I worked. Washing and prepping takes ages longer than the actual painting.





The room next turned into a white spotted room. There were so many old holes that needed sparteling, but it was totally worth it.

This hole was the largest problem. It was enormous and took quite a while to fill in.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...